<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6068630682098251644\x26blogName\x3dJOSHUA\x27S++SPOT\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1012603291165644290', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Awesomeness in plain text
The Hardest Word
Sunday, December 30, 2012 @ 12/30/2012 11:07:00 AM


Goodbye.

Once I thought this was a superficial, meaningless word where we merely utter when somebody leaves. Only until last night, I felt for myself the most heartfelt goodbye in my whole life. Our farewell was so overwhelming until I cried although I told myself not to. One second I was smiling but at the next tears start flooding my eyes.   The church had put in a lot of effort in shaping me into a better youth and I am so grateful for that.

The day before I was departing from my closest friends in Theolo, and now I have to leave my church. For 17 long years they had been like a family, taking care and giving the best for me. Looking at the slideshow, looking at the beautiful memories, looking at how I have grown in the past few years, looking at my mature self compared to the childish kid I was then, I finally realized how I needed the church.

Now my heart is full of thanks. An indescribable feeling that I have never felt before. I will always remember the word of encouragement and well wishes. I will never let myself down, all of you are my motivation, my purpose, my support. Thanks for being there for me from the start. I know that I'll not be alone in the future too.

Till we meet again, Goodbye.


BIOGRAPHY
Joshua is my name
Awesomeness exist in simplicity
Like the red in the rose,
And the green in the grass.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I'm just speciality hidden in ordinary

Follow my blog maybe?

STALK ME



THANK YOU
colour : colorpicker
designer : smexy.love
quotes : Yes, Jesus loves me
pictures : weheartit


Credits of the blog are of above
Edited by Vivalidarawks©