<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6068630682098251644\x26blogName\x3dJOSHUA\x27S++SPOT\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1012603291165644290', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Awesomeness in plain text
Luck Is On My Side
Friday, October 12, 2012 @ 10/12/2012 11:31:00 PM

Unpredictable. Unbelievable. Undescribable.

I am extremely lucky to have been offered RM 15000 by Taylors College Subang Jaya. Never did I expect that I am able to do it. I was insecure of my performance in the interview, but thank God, all went well.

Having secured a scholarship in my hands, it is still unknown whether should I accept it or not. Reasons:

1. My parents might not have enough money. (People often say that my family is rich, but please, this is so not true...) I still have siblings, ya know?

2. My parents would like me to take JPA scholarships as first priority (given if one get 9A+s in SPM).

3. I have National Service (which does not really apply to be a reason because I can simply write in to Taylors to explain the situation).

4. I would prefer full scholarships (who wouldn't?). That way my parents would not need to pay a single cent.

Despite having a lot to consider, I am overwhelmed by the joy that I've succeeded in nailing my first scholarship at the first attempt. However, I will NOT be contented. My final goal would still be the dreaded SPM.

I come, I study, I conquer, I succeed, I win. 


BIOGRAPHY
Joshua is my name
Awesomeness exist in simplicity
Like the red in the rose,
And the green in the grass.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I'm just speciality hidden in ordinary

Follow my blog maybe?

STALK ME



THANK YOU
colour : colorpicker
designer : smexy.love
quotes : Yes, Jesus loves me
pictures : weheartit


Credits of the blog are of above
Edited by Vivalidarawks©