<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6068630682098251644\x26blogName\x3dJOSHUA\x27S++SPOT\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1012603291165644290', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Awesomeness in plain text
Along Life's Road
Sunday, October 21, 2012 @ 10/21/2012 11:02:00 AM


The end of a road signifies the beginning of another. As I now come to an end of my secondary school years, the challenges of Pre-University school life follows.

Recently, me and my parents are really getting to discuss about my future. What courses will I be taking, which school, which career..... My current decision would be likely to affect my journey to come. Each and every step I take seems so crucial, one tiny miss would ruin my future. Below are some of my choices: 

1. Cambridge 'A' Levels - @ Taylor's. Well this is basically because I got the 15k scholarship. But still, I would have to pay up a large sum of money, which leads to the choice below: 

2. Foundation course - Since I already know my course preference, I might as well take Foundations as it would be much more time-saving. 

These are the 2 choices that I am still unable to settle upon. Any advice or suggestions are welcomed!! Just leave it in the Cbox on your left! Thanks!


BIOGRAPHY
Joshua is my name
Awesomeness exist in simplicity
Like the red in the rose,
And the green in the grass.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I'm just speciality hidden in ordinary

Follow my blog maybe?

STALK ME



THANK YOU
colour : colorpicker
designer : smexy.love
quotes : Yes, Jesus loves me
pictures : weheartit


Credits of the blog are of above
Edited by Vivalidarawks©