<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6068630682098251644\x26blogName\x3dJOSHUA\x27S++SPOT\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1012603291165644290', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Awesomeness in plain text
Dedicated to YOU
Thursday, August 30, 2012 @ 8/30/2012 07:00:00 PM
As you can see, I gave my blog an extreme makeover. Well, not me, actually, but Vivian. A big THANK YOU for her dedication and willingness in initiating to help me with this. Of course, I tried to do it my own, but after I had completed designing my own a couple of days earlier, I happened to forget the 'Save' button, and that means all my effort goes back to 0. Imagine my face staring blankly at the monitor, jaw dropping, tears nearly dripping, that was exactly how I felt and looked. As far as I know I DID save it but the server did not seem to understand my simple command. Maybe my design was too nice. 

It was until this afternoon when Vv came up to me and offered her help. At first I declined because I thought she might waste lots of time on this, but she insisted on helping :)  (As you can see, Vv is well-known for her hospitality and sincerity in helping others, because she has the patience and care towards friends which other people rarely have.) Therefore, I consider myself more than blessed to have a good and helpful friend like her. If you're reading this, I want you know that I really do appreciate your help, and please do not hesitate to ask for my help whatsoever in the future, okay?

As helping is caring and does not need returns, but I'm obviously not that kind of person who take things for granted so upon her request, I will be treating her Tutti Frutti or also known as 'froyo'. (Whatever that is, cuz I've never really been there before, so this will also be my first time there) Haha. I'm sure it would be nice, because nothing can go wrong with her taste (regardless in food or in arts). I knew I could trust her in 'furnishing' my blog, and it did turn out well. What she had designed suits my personality (she knows her friends well) and was far better than what I've previously did.

Kudos to Vv, my ever invaluable friend. :)


BIOGRAPHY
Joshua is my name
Awesomeness exist in simplicity
Like the red in the rose,
And the green in the grass.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I'm just speciality hidden in ordinary

Follow my blog maybe?

STALK ME



THANK YOU
colour : colorpicker
designer : smexy.love
quotes : Yes, Jesus loves me
pictures : weheartit


Credits of the blog are of above
Edited by Vivalidarawks©