<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6068630682098251644\x26blogName\x3dJOSHUA\x27S++SPOT\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1012603291165644290', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Awesomeness in plain text
FORM 4 ??
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 @ 1/26/2011 10:05:00 PM
Hey guys, this is the first update since school reopen, so it has been weeks I hadn't posted anything. I MISS YOU GUYS!!

Heard many feelings and feedbacks from my friends about Form 4 life, especially during the first 2 weeks of school. Lots of complains about the subjects, teachers, classes, classmates........ However, I managed to get used to it, thank God. I am quite satisfied about my teachers, as I did not set a high expectation from them, (at least most of them know how to teach!!). And thank God my classmates this year are very very good, none of them are extremely noisy, nor annoying. This year's gonna be a good and peaceful year, I suppose.

As for the subjects, no more happy-go-lucky like Form 3, plus no classes for you to 'ponteng'. Every subject will be subjective in SPM, that is what I worry most. But thank God that we are the 2nd year taking the new SPM paper, where we can have a brief understanding on how the papers would be like. There are a few subjects that i am quite weak in, which are -- the 2 Maths, 3 Sciences, and 3 Languages ans Sejarah (that would be almost everything, i guess). Well, gotta start working on them NOW.

Chinese New Year's around the corner, so GONG XI FA CHAI everyone!! Hope you had fun during the holidays!! I can see my CNY holidays from now, copying HER extra assignment every single day. I know that it's for our own good, but this is WAY TOO MUCH!!! We deserve our holidays, dude!! but, what to do?? That's the unlucky part of 2011, I guess.

Well, that's all i could say. Hope to see you soon! PEACE=)


BIOGRAPHY
Joshua is my name
Awesomeness exist in simplicity
Like the red in the rose,
And the green in the grass.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I'm just speciality hidden in ordinary

Follow my blog maybe?

STALK ME



THANK YOU
colour : colorpicker
designer : smexy.love
quotes : Yes, Jesus loves me
pictures : weheartit


Credits of the blog are of above
Edited by Vivalidarawks©