<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6068630682098251644\x26blogName\x3dJOSHUA\x27S++SPOT\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1012603291165644290', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Awesomeness in plain text
31.12.2010
Friday, December 31, 2010 @ 12/31/2010 03:38:00 PM
Time flies and a year had passed. Well, 2010 is a good year to me.

Lots of thoughts are flashing across my mind. Wow, it's the end of another year. It seemed short to me... I can't even remember what I did in January. Maybe I've been leading a VERY HECTIC LIFE this year. PMR year is like that i guess... haha

Actually I don't have a special feeling about 2010. How wierd!! Every year seems like a never-ending routine that keeps repeating itself. School, Holiday, School, Holiday, School, Holiday, School, Holiday, School, Holiday, School, Holiday, School, Holiday, School, Holiday, School, Holiday, School, Holiday, School, Holiday, School, Holiday, School, Holiday, School, Holiday, School, Holiday...............

Had a lot of regrets about what i did in 2010. Did a lot of WRONG and SINFUL things I don't even want to talk about them here. Sometimes to me 2010 is also very dark. Deep and dark. Well, listening to "无愧见主面" while writing , makes me feel more regretted THAN EVER right now!! how can I meet God without guilt?? I really need to repent right now...

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!
'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.'
That's absolutely true.
Who knows about tomorrow??
He does.

Listening to "Shout To The Lord" now. Feel like shouting now... MY JESUS!! MY SAVIOUR!! LORD THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU!! FOREVER I LOVE YOU FOREVER I'LL STAND!! NOTHING COMPARES TO THE PROMISE I HAVE IN YOU!!

I Resolve......
that I will be a better man tomorrow,
a much BETTER MAN compared to now.
God hear my cries and my prayers, (well not just mine, other brothers and sisters' as well)
I know you would,
I know you're right here beside me,
I know I did not reach your expectations,
I made you very disappointed, sorry
I didn't mean to,
I need your help, Father
seriously
HELP ME!!
Strengthen me
so that I would not fall,
Guide me
so that I am always walking on your path of righteousness,
Dwell within me
so that I may distinguish between good and evil,
and do things that are pleasing in Your eyes.

That all I wanted, O God
May all come true.


BIOGRAPHY
Joshua is my name
Awesomeness exist in simplicity
Like the red in the rose,
And the green in the grass.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I'm just speciality hidden in ordinary

Follow my blog maybe?

STALK ME



THANK YOU
colour : colorpicker
designer : smexy.love
quotes : Yes, Jesus loves me
pictures : weheartit


Credits of the blog are of above
Edited by Vivalidarawks©