<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6068630682098251644\x26blogName\x3dJOSHUA\x27S++SPOT\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1012603291165644290', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Awesomeness in plain text
Farewell My Friend.....
Saturday, November 13, 2010 @ 11/13/2010 10:21:00 PM
This post is specially dedicated to KELVIN KOOR KAI JIE, my special friend in Singapore right now.


Dear Kelvin,

It's a mixture of feelings to see you go...

HAPPY - for you as you are going to have a whole new life in S'pore
SAD - as you are leaving us, and it's considered as a loss to us
WORRIED - that anything would happen to you out there (touch wood!!)
EXCITED - for you are going to have a new environment, new friends and new family there
DISAPPOINTED - because it brings back the thought that I didn't get the scholarships

Writing this post made me think of 2 years ago, when we first met in 1T5. I still remembered that you were a nice guy back then. Helpful, hardworking, funny, adorable, out-going and energetic young man. Speaking of energetic, you were the best football player ever. Still remembered the jersey, long socks, and football shoes that you wore during the inter-class competition after the year-end examination. Having you in our class team brought us nearer to victory. Even though we didn't win, but I know everyone had gave their best shot, including you.

When we were in Form 2, we were in different classes. Then i we kinda lost contact. However, your name is still well-known throughout the Form as you excel in Rubik's cube-solving. The Rubik's cube had been quite popular among the students at that time. And you held the best record in solving the Rubik's cube. You were great. And UNBEATABLE.

Form 3. We were in the same class again. Shockingly, you became a Maths pro. That took me by surprise, because your Maths weren't that good 2 years before. Well, that's good. You became the Maths reference book in class. Yeah, and i still remembered that you were doing Olympiad Maths during Mathematics period, and the Ms. Tharm had nothing to say about your pro-ness. Before every Math test, I would ask you about some of the topics that i was quite weak in, and you would explain it to me with much patience and clarity. I understood well and was relieved because I knew that whenever I had Math problems I had YOU to refer to. But now that you're gone, I lost another friend to solve my problems in my studies. Anyway, thank you for helping me every single time i turned to you.

Kelvin,

THANK YOU for treating me as your friend
THANK YOU for helping me in my studies
THANK YOU for bringing joy and happiness in my life
THANK YOU for the wonderful memories we had together
THANK YOU for EVERYTHING

We really cherish the times we had together
We really appreciate everything that you did
We really thank you for your sacrifices to us
We're really proud of you

Now that you were gone, i hope it's not too late to let you know, that

YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE
YOU ARE A PART OF MY LIFE,THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET
YOU ARE ALWAYS A BROTHER IN OUR BIG FAMILY


WE LOVE YOU

I never wanted to say goodbye to you, my friend. I hate goodbyes, and I hate more to lose a good friend, a brother, a person that had played a very important role in my life. But now i had no choice, because you are already gone. Goodbyes are always hard to say, i guess.

So, my dear friend.....

GOODBYE for now. and DO come back and see us.

WE MISS YOU



best buddies forever


BIOGRAPHY
Joshua is my name
Awesomeness exist in simplicity
Like the red in the rose,
And the green in the grass.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I'm just speciality hidden in ordinary

Follow my blog maybe?

STALK ME



THANK YOU
colour : colorpicker
designer : smexy.love
quotes : Yes, Jesus loves me
pictures : weheartit


Credits of the blog are of above
Edited by Vivalidarawks©