<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6068630682098251644\x26blogName\x3dJOSHUA\x27S++SPOT\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1012603291165644290', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Awesomeness in plain text
MY BIRTHDAY...
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 @ 8/26/2009 12:31:00 AM
25th of August... my birthday....
Actually, my brother's too...
And my cousin sister... whose name is ABIGAIL...

Went to Queensbay with friends in the morning...
Me, James, Zhi Xuan, Joseph, Cherng Liang, Zhi Liang, Tock Tock, Chuen Seng, Zi Zhen, Rong Hui, Stanley
Winnie, Yin Yee, Krystal, Joanne, Jia Ying, Cai ying
Met Ray... She asked me if i remember her... I didn't even met her before!!! I think she has confused me with my bro...
watched 'Aliens In The Attic"...


quite funny and interesting show.... lols...

They gave me presents... *so paiseh*


There was this Billabong T-Shirt from the gals...


And this cute teddy toy statue (whatever it is called) from Rong Hui


And this nice little bag from Stanley


And this 'Birthday Award' and cute piggy bank from the guys...

Went for a family dinner at night...
recieved 'ang pows'...


Thanks!!

Reached home at 12...
Thats all 4 today i think... very tired...



THANKS GUYS!! AND LADIES!! YOU WILL BE MY BESTEST FRIENDS FORVER!!! AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER............


BIOGRAPHY
Joshua is my name
Awesomeness exist in simplicity
Like the red in the rose,
And the green in the grass.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I'm just speciality hidden in ordinary

Follow my blog maybe?

STALK ME



THANK YOU
colour : colorpicker
designer : smexy.love
quotes : Yes, Jesus loves me
pictures : weheartit


Credits of the blog are of above
Edited by Vivalidarawks©