<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6068630682098251644\x26blogName\x3dJOSHUA\x27S++SPOT\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joshualing123.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1012603291165644290', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Awesomeness in plain text
WHAT A DAY !!
Sunday, July 19, 2009 @ 7/19/2009 07:42:00 PM
Wow... finally i updated my blog... Haha~~

Went to music class today...
Then i realized that i need to PRACTICE HARDER!!!
The songs are damn difficult...
Teacher's daughter is doing Nilam... She needs help from my teacher...
When my teacher read the storybook, she LAUGHED OUT LOUD !!
Then she handed me the storybook, i looked at through the story finding the part that is funny...
The story is okay, but the moral value is totally wrong...
The moral value supposed to be = a failure will always search for excuses to cover his own mistakes...
but, this is what that is written on the book = GIVE A DOG A BAD NAME AND HANG HIM!!
Wahahaha~~~ Just compare the Chinese and English moral values...


"moral value : GIVE A DOG A BAD NAME AND HANG HIM"

and look at the publishers name...
KOKAHO PUBLISHERS!!!
They call this ko ka ho?! hahaha.....
Thicked-faced publishers...


"KOKAHO PUBLISHERS?!"

Finished piano at 10.....
Waited for parents outside....
Then, I fell into the drain!! (not fall, actually...) (Don't laugh)
My whole left leg got stuck and it stinks!!
I didn't realize that the cover of the drain was loose and mistook a step then
POP!! down the drain my leg go...
I can't take it out as it was stuck, thnx to joseph who helped me...!!
my parents initially wanted to go n makan, but they sent me home to wash my leg first...
Sorry i destroyed your plan!!
Now my knee ache like hell!!! (i think i twisted my joint...)


luckily i had plasters at home...

Then, went to British Council.... Nothing special happened...


"opening doors, creating oportunities"

After BC, went straight to Queensbay n watched HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE!!
The story is quite nice..
Personally i think that it is more on relationships...
eg: Harry n Ginny, Rn n Hermoine.....
Lack of action and spell battles...
Dumbledore got killed by Snape... (That evil man!!!)


Harry Potter and the HBP....


Bought children ticket... .lol...

After movie, went to Old Town...


Old Town White Coffee...

Wanted to eat ice cream toast... but finished alredi....
So i eat Tuna Toast...
Not Bad actually.... but very cold....
the tuna is cold, the bread is cold... can't feel the warmth when eating it...


cold Tuna Toast

Lastly, bought an ice cream sundae...


Ice cream sundae for RM 1~~

That's all for now...
WHAT A DAY !!


BIOGRAPHY
Joshua is my name
Awesomeness exist in simplicity
Like the red in the rose,
And the green in the grass.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I'm just speciality hidden in ordinary

Follow my blog maybe?

STALK ME



THANK YOU
colour : colorpicker
designer : smexy.love
quotes : Yes, Jesus loves me
pictures : weheartit


Credits of the blog are of above
Edited by Vivalidarawks©